EXCELLENT CONDITION – From A Smoke Free Home: No marks, no rips, no odors, no holes, AND no loose stitching!
It has been worn, but VERY little. This is a very old and very durable coat. Sawyer of Napa was considered one of the finest Shearling makers in its day… which ended in the 1980s.
This is your chance to own one of the finest creations by Sawyer of Napa. You don’t get craftsmanship like this, today. I have seen quite a few Sawyer of Napa Shearling/Sheepskin coats, and this is one of the more exclusive ones. It would be nearly impossible to find this anywhere else today. I dare you to try.
This ships internationally. Customs is marked as a $25 gift.
This coat fits a Mens US 42 or EUR 52, the best.
MENS HEAVY SHEEPSKIN COAT (SIZE 44 – LARGE & TALL)
Made in Canada by Sawyer of Napa California
- Made of thick and warm 100% sheepskin hides. Fine suede outer, with wooly warm interior.
- Double-breasted buttoned front, extra-long back and sleeves.
- Pockets at hips, closes at throat with buckled strap. High quality materials and workmanship.
- It’s heavy and sheepskin is thick & supple; durable and will last for years.
- incredibly warm; one of a kind!
IMPORTANT! Check your measurements before you buy!! (mens Large 44 Tall)
- Armpit to armpit, across front: 25″;
- fits a 44″ chest comfortably (this allow 6″ wiggle room which is required in sheepskin as it doesn’t stretch much)
- Back Length: 37″
- Sleeves: Outside length: 27″ (shoulder seam to cuff), Inside length: 18″ (inseam)
- Shoulder width: 20″
Weight: over 5 lb (approx. 3 kilos)